PHANZ 2019 NATIONAL SHOW FUNDRAISER
$10 per ticket
Thank you to Jacana Farm for the kind Donation.
Drawn the 1st October 2018
You DO NOT need to be a member to buy a ticket or tickets.
PHANZ office – Sheree on (07)824 6692 Or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions Apply,
1. Mare must be approved by stallion owner.
2. Grazing fees apply.
3. AI Fees and collection fees are mare owners cost if choose AI over Natural.
4. Use this season 2018/19 or next 2019/20.
5. Mare must be breed between the 1st October 2018 – 31st January 2019 or 15th September 2019 – 31st January 2020.
6. If you win and don’t have a mare to breed to then ticket can be passed to a friend.
7. Winning ticket must not be sold if winner is not going to use themselves.
8. Ticket may be redrawn if winner doesn’t want to use it themselves.
It is with great sadness that we hear of the passing of the stallion A Touch of Hillbilly on the 15/5/18.
Our condolences to Anne and John in this tough time.
Winning Ridden Pinto Pony of Year 2018
Sue Morrish and Sizzle n Hot
Hustler! Flying that Paint flag proud at HOY, amazing work what a result!!
GET YOUR OWN PERSONALISED HAT!
Click here for Hat Form
Personalize by picking the colour of your Sparkles you would like on the sides and what name you would like on your hat, you can choose not to have name put on.
“Put some colour in your world”
Welcome to the Paint Horse Association Website
The Paint Horse shares a common ancestry with the Quarter Horse and the Thoroughbred. A registered Paint horse should conform to the same “stock horse” body type desired in Quarter Horses: a muscular animal that is heavy but not too tall, with a low center of gravity for maneuverability, and powerful hindquarters suitable for rapid acceleration and sprinting.
When the Quarter Horse Associations emerged to preserve horses of the “stock” type, it excluded those with pinto coat patterns and “crop out” horses, those born with white body spots or white above the knees and hocks. Undeterred, fans of colorful stock horses formed a variety of organizations to preserve and promote Paint horses. This is how the Paint Horse Associations around the word were formed
Feel free to have a look around our site and if you are wanting to contact PHANZ, our details are on the Contact Page